Coconut Oil (Organic, Extra Virgin, Cold Pressed)
In comparison to most oils, coconut oil has a long shelf life of up to three years, which is due to its natural ability to not be affected by fluctuating temperature and oxidation. Among the most stable of all oils, coconut oil is slow to oxidize and thus resistant to rancidity.
Fresh coconuts are shelled, chopped, and quickly expeller pressed into a coconut milk while never exceeding over 115˚F. The milk is then passed through a chilled centrifuge to separate the “skim” coconut milk from the fat, and the pure coconut oil is the rewarding result.
The delicate production of this Coconut Oil ensures the full nutritional potential and light buttery taste of this amazing food can be fully enjoyed. We believe this is one of the finest quality natural oils of any kind.
Our coconut oil is pure and white in its spoonable solid state, and may be easily melted into a clear running liquid by simply heating the oil to above 75 degrees. (Why Coconut oil is also referred to as Coconut Butter, since having the ability to become both!)
With its light tropical fragrance and inherent buttery taste, coconut oil/butter lends itself perfectly in place of other oils or as a spread, a buttery substitute over steamed veggies, in sweet and cake making, smoothies, puddings and frozen desserts. Also adds a creaminess and richness to sauces and dips.
Coconut oil is the only fat known which is heat stable, making it ones of most healthiest and most delicious choices for heated uses and is also excellent for sautéing.
COLD-PRESSED COCONUT OIL BENEFITS
* Cholesterol-free source of healthy plant-based raw saturated fats (90+%) (vital for the production of cell and tissue structures and rejuvenation of the body)
* Healthy, healing Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) offers long-lasting energy, excellent for balancing the metabolism, regulating the body's natural appetite and maintaining ideal weight - An excellent weight loss supporting food while also supporting the immune system, the thyroid gland, the nervous system and the skin
* Naturally occurring antiviral, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties.
* Powerful Vitamin E and Antioxidant content.
* No cholesterol, no trans-fatty acids, not hydrogenated.
* Topical uses- helping skin conditions, fungal, cuts etc. (due to antibacterial properties)
* Coconut oil requires the least amount of liver strength to digest than any other oil.
* Tastes delectable, smells delectable, is nourishing, nutritious and can be used in countless ways internally and externally.
This the best natural ingredient of skin care available. Coconut oil will not only bring temporary relief to the skin, but it will aid in healing and repairing, will aid in removing dead skin cells, making the skin smoother revealing a healthy "glow"
As a Hair Conditioner/Nourisher, apply to hair massaging into scalp, leave on for as long as possible before rinsing off in the shower.
* Excellent in smoothies, shakes and nut milks where you want that creamy flavour (as well as nutritional boost)
* Use in place of butter in recipes and as buttery spreads on bread and toast and in batters.
* For cooking, in place of any oils and especially as a sauteeing oil.
* Use to make raw chocolate, macaroons and other healthful treats.
* A simple delicious raw icing can be made by mixing 1 tablespoon coconut oil with 2 tablespoons lucuma powder and 1 tablespoon sweetener like Coconut Nectar and dash of Raw Vanilla Powder. Just mix up really well to form a thick sticky paste which can be used to top a cake, biscuits, as a dip for fruit or as a filling for raw chocolates. Delicious!
* In the shower as a shaving gel and a deep conditioner for your hair; after showers as a lotion.
Pure, Cold-Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil,. Ecologically Grown & Produced without chemicals, tested for purity before packaged.
Once opened store cool and out of direct sunlight
Sealed and protected in glass jars.
Click here to Find out how to Blend Coconut Nutrition ino Your Smoothies or Learn How to Detox with a Coconut Oil Cleanse (link to Naturalnews)